Templates may utilize the following capabilities:
- Headless (or window-less) Chromium navigation and manipulation with Puppeteer.
- Axios network library.
- Captcha solving with Anti-Captcha.
- Provide various custom settings to a user in UI: select a files to read/write, text inputs, checkboxes, radio buttons, etc.
- Output log entries in UI.
- Generate table with job results in UI.
- Interact with IMAP servers.
- Use other built-in NodeJS libraries.
Let's see a basic template example which utilizes Puppeteer-Chromium, which opens a web page and saves it's content to a user-defined file.
You may also be interested in this link to our Github directory, full of template examples.